The Town of Aberdeen and its employees shall work to improve the quality of life for all citizens by creating a pleasant and healthy community in which to live and work. Open communication is essential to success and shall be our highest priority. Leadership and unsurpassed public service shall be our purpose.
- We shall have pride in the job we do and the community we serve.ETHICS
- Representatives of the Town of Aberdeen shall be honest and sincere in all matters.ACCOUNTABILITY
- All employees and officials of the Town shall act on behalf of the public good and with its trust.RESPECT
- We shall demonstrate by our actions, a fundamental respect and regard for all people.TEAMWORK
- Progress can only be made by working together.
IT Help Desk - Spiceworks
Log in at: http://192.168.1.252:9725/portal
Password: Windows password
Enter your IT request.
A member of the IT Committee will respond to your IT request within 2 hours. There is another option for submitting help desk tickets. You can e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance as well. This is the required method for obtaining IT assistance going forward. For further info, please contact Harold, Regina or Sharon.