Federal & State Tax Withholdings
Posted on Friday January 08, 2016
January is the time each year we remind you to check your tax withholding status and make sure you are having the correct amount of taxes withheld from your paycheck. If you have gotten married, divorced, or had a child within the past year, you might need to take a careful look at your taxes and make sure you are having the appropriate amount of taxes withheld from your wages. When you file your income taxes, be sure to let Regina or Jamie know if you owe a lot of money or receive a lot of money back. It might be a good idea to revise your withholding status so that at the end of the year your financial standing is where you want it to be. To change your withholding status, you can download the W-4 form and NC-4 form from the employee intranet.

Or feel free to come by and see Regina or Jamie to fill out the forms.
Town of Aberdeen  -  115 N. Poplar Street, Post Office Box 785  -  Aberdeen, NC 28315  -  Phone: 910-944-1115
Site Map  |  Powered by MunicipalCMS